Awards are open to all anaesthetic trainees in United Kingdom and Ireland not holding a substantive or locum consultant post. The trainee must be working in or affiliated with a department providing vascular anaesthetic services.
Applications will be considered for research and audit projects that can be undertaken during the course of training. Trainees must be supported by one or more named supervisor who can demonstrate that they have both the necessary expertise in research and audit to complete the proposed project and a track record of successful supervision of trainees. Applications for projects spanning a period of up to two years undertaken by a number of trainees over this period will be considered.
Applications should consist of:
- A project outline of no more than 3000 words
- A brief curriculum vitae (two pages) of the supervisor
- Curriculum vitae of the anaesthetic trainees undertaking the project where available
- Letter of support from the departmental College Tutor
- Letter of approval from departmental Clinical Director or Business Manager
Queries about this award may be addressed to Dr Ronelle Mouton.
Please submit applications by email to: Mrs Jane Heppenstall (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Thursday 28th February 2019.
For more information, visit https://www.vasgbi.com/research/grants.php